Be informed - Be safe - Beat covid-19 together
We responded quickly by supporting the NHS and Government through implementing large-scale programmes throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are proud to deliver policy to patient interventions - when it has been needed the most.
Community & Primary Care Guideline
A dynamic national guideline toolkit - designed, produced and implemented - to support GP practices, community teams, and pre-hospital services across the country
- Featuring national leads, GPs, nurses, paramedics, scientists, and specialist doctors
- Delivering integrated strategies to implement new clinical practices
Covid Hospital Guideline
A national service framework and education platform used by thousands of hospital doctors and nurses, and other senior decision-makers, across the NHS.
Featuring a dynamic communication tool providing daily video-based synopses. The guideline was deployed and embedded into usual practice using our SIMPSI software.
Winner of the
Scaling up innovation & Transformation Award
NHS Wales Health Collaboration, Respiratory Heath Implementation Group and Institute of Clinical Science and Technology
This is a powerful resource and an example of how Wales can lead the way
Prof Tom Potokar OBE
Director NIHR Global Health Research Group
Personal protective equipment (PPE)
The design and production of PPE education for healthcare professionals and the public to support the Stay Safe campaign.
The programme was designed and published within days. A quick turn-around to address new guidance.
- A Government message in response to new legislation around wearing face masks
- A TV show and tutorials from the leading experts in PPE for healthcare professionals
- Practical tips and how-to demonstrations to staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic